Braxton smiled for the first time on Monday, February 23rd! Daddy was the lucky one to witness it. Ever since then, he has been a smiling boy, especially in the mornings. One morning Blake brought Braxton to me in bed, and Braxton just looked up at me and grinned like he was so happy to see his momma! I'm pretty sure time stood still at that exact moment. I didn't even care at that moment how sleepy I was. :) We've been trying to get pictures and videos of him smiling. Here are just a few. You can see more on our picture webpage.
Braxton has become so much more alert and aware. He is so much fun. He just coos and goos a lot. He really loves to watch his mobile and listen to music, especially when I hold him and dance. We have several videos of that. I'll let you know when we get the videos on our webpage. We also started doing a mommy/baby yoga workout on DVD. Today he thought it was fun. He has to be in a good mood though to do that.
Big Sister is still having some problems at daycare. She did not do well again this week. She likes to pick out one dog at daycare and bully that dog all day. She had to do timeout in puppy prison for a while. We know that this behavior has to do with the baby because she has never done this until now, but we don't know why. She does really well at home. I think she has become too protective. Does anybody have any ideas as to why she is behaving this way at daycare and how to fix it? Is it phase, so will it pass when she adjusts? We are trying to do really well at keeping everything the same at home. Chelsy is very involved with the baby. Here's some pics to prove it!


We have taken a ton more pictures and updated them to our picture website, so go check it out! Here are just a few! Love and peace to all!


2 comments:
Love those big open mouth smiles!
so so so cute, ya'll!!!
Post a Comment