
I'm so sorry it has been so long since my last post. Hopefully I will get better as soon as school is out for the summer. Only 6 more full days and 2 half days, but who's counting? I will have to keep this post short and sweet for now because I have a fussy baby, I have to clean house, pack, fix something for supper, walk the dog, clean out my car all before bed tonight! We are leaving for Canyon tomorrow afternoon for our first ever road trip! I'm not sure how this is going to go, so say little prayers. I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to tell! If you plan on being in Canyon this Memorial Day weekend, then give me shout because I am very proud to show off my little baby boy. Until then, a couple of pictures and a cute video of him giggling will have to do. He is too precious for words! We love him so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment