Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things Going On

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would give a quick update....

1. I'm 31 weeks. That is crazy! This baby is just two months (or less) away from being here! It's getting too real!

2. We've had our baby showers, and they were wonderful! Thanks to everyone that was a part of it! I will post pictures of that as soon as I can get Blake to put them on the computer. (Note to self: Learn how to do that.)

3. The nursery is coming along. Blake is hanging a shelf as I type this. Bevin is coming over this weekend to help me decorate. I will put up pictures of the finished product.

4. Thanksgiving is our final trip before Braxton arrives. After that, the doctor says I cannot travel.

5. I look like I've swallowed a basketball.

6. I am getting so big that I am getting pretty uncomfortable and Braxton keeps kicking me in the organs. For some reason though, I love every minute of it.

7. Chelsy thinks Braxton's toys are hers. They keep disappearing out of his room. So much for being sanitary. :)

8. We are taking birthing classes and are really enjoying meeting other couples in the same boat as us. This past week we got a tour of the hospital and it was strange to think that this is where we will be delivering our baby.

9. We are both so very excited and scared to death. Please be praying for us as we take these last two months to prepare.

10. We are so loved and so blessed and so happy. :D

2 comments:

Denese said...

Dear Robyn & Blake - your last two months will fly by and ready or not here comes baby Braxton! You will be wonderful parents and could not have a more loving support system, not to mention God of course. Wish we could see you before the big day but doubt that is going to happen. Have a wonderful and safe trip to Canyon for Thanksgiving with so much to give thanks for and a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ while awaiting the birth of your own little prince. Happy Holidays from the Kieckes!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you only have eight-ish weeks to go! :) Hope you guys had a good thanksgiving! I need to call you...I'm doing that right now. Love ya!