
The doctor recorded the sonogram on a DVD. Here is a link to take you to the video of the sonogram. At about 40-50 seconds, you can even see him stick out his tongue and swallow! That's my boy! The doctor even zoomed in on his toes and pointed out that the second toe is longer than the big toe. He said that is a dominant trait. I don't have that, so the baby must have Blake's feet! At about 8 minutes the doctor points out the boy parts. Thank you for all of the prayers and please continue to pray that the last half of this pregnancy goes well! Love to all!
http://video.google.com/
8 comments:
I'm glad that doctor can tell! I saw the heart, the eyes, the tongue, the toes, but in a million years I would have never figured out that wee wee and scrotum! Guess that is why ya'll pay that doctor the big bucks, and I'm the grandma! But I can tell already is a cutie patootie! I love him, love him, love him! And his parents and "sister" dog too!!!
So...Jared and I got a wee bit emotional when we watched the ultrasound and thought about how that beautiful baby boy is in our sister's tummy! What an amazing gift from God!
I'm ridiculously proud of my sister, bro-in-law, and fetal nephew. My dogniece, not so much. Our relationship remains frigid.
I just thought of another great "B" name...Bretus.
Doh. That was me...not my wife.
Yep...definitely a boy! You're going to love having a boy! They're so much fun! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS Robyn!!!!! We're SO happy for you (and we science nerds loved the sonogram :)). Brian and I will pray for you to have a continued healthy pregnancy.
We couldn't be more excited about this little one!! You know we are already praying for his precious life! Love y'all! You need to come visit soon!
mmmmkay...i'm needing a robyn/blake/braxton update asap! going through withdrawals here! :) love ya!
Post a Comment