I am now 17 weeks and my stomach is really starting to pop out! I was amazed when I read a website yesterday that said the baby is about the size of an open hand! The baby is starting to develop his/her own fingerprints that make him/her different from everyone else in the world! Isn't it amazing that God has made us all unique and perfect according to his will?
We don't really have anything else to share. I start school on Friday, so my summer is coming to an end. :(
Here is my latest belly pic. I think from here on out I'm going to do covered belly pictures. :)
5 comments:
Oh, look at that cute belly! So exciting!
Getting pretty poochie! I want to pat it and say hi to my grandbaby! I've been thinking boy, but when I looked at that belly today, it said girl to me! hmmmmmm I'm still waiting to vote!
Can I just say that you are the cutest mommy-to-be and that I hope I look half as good whenever I'm pregnant! I'm glad to hear things are coming along so well.
You are so tiny!! I think it's time you had a Robyn Jr. and quit naming all of my children after you! Robyn Jr. and Robyn III are fast asleep right now, but if they weren't, they'd say hi! My bet is it's a girl. . .sorry Blake.
Wow - that little belly has grown a bit since the reunion. We have Mikayla this week and Kent said "a little girl would really be fun!" I'm thinking he's secretly hoping for a girl!
Love you,
Mom T
Post a Comment