I am now 15 weeks and blazing through the second trimester! They say this is the "honeymoon trimester" because it is when you feel the best, and it's true. I am feeling so much better! I sometimes forget I am pregnant, but I am quickly reminded when I get tired more easily. According to a couple of websites, the baby is the size of an apple or orange! (All the pregnancy websites compare babies to the sizes of vegetables and fruits!) I am definitely growing! People that know me can easily tell, but I'm not near big enough for a stranger on the street to notice.
Here is my 15 week belly pic. See if you can tell a difference from the previous one.

I came across this comic the other day and thought it was funny. This is how I feel.

The big Hoelting reunion is this weekend, so we will be heading to Nazareth for that. It happens every 4 years and is a lot of fun. Imagine the town of Nazareth doubling in size from just one family! I'm sure we'll have some good pictures to post on here when we get back!
2 comments:
yay! so glad everything is still going well!!! we're still so happy for you, and maybe we can schedule a double date when we're in texas over christmas! :)
Ha ha! I so know that feeling! No one could even tell I was pregnant until I was like 7 months! I guess that's what I get for being tall! You are already so cute! And believe me, about 8 or 9 months you're gonna wish you were back to this stage! :)
Post a Comment